Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, colleagues!
Warmly welcome and invite you to
International Scientific and Practical Online Conference “Topical Issues of Neurology” dedicated to the 11th anniversary of the School of Young Neurologists on March 24-25, 2021
Tashkent Medical Academy invites young professionals, masters, clinical residents, researchers and senior students of medical universities to take part on international online conference.
We kindly ask your leading experts to give lectures on topical issues of neurology for young specialists – neurologists.
The main directions of the conference:
- Vascular and degenerative dementia
- Innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of cerebral and spinal strokes
- Myasthenia gravis and neuromuscular diseases.
- Damage of COVID-19 to the nervous system
- Demyelinating diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems
- Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonian syndromes
- Neuroimaging. Problems and prospects
- Pain and pain syndromes
- Epilepsy and epileptiform syndromes
- Sleep disorders
- Neurology and pregnancy
The package of documents required for participation in the conference:
- Abstract report (max 200 words)
- Power point slides – for leading specialists – 20 min, for young scientists – 10 min, in Uzbek, English and Russian
- Short completed participant resume form
Within the framework of the conference, a plenary (Oral reports of leading specialists), a competition of scientific and innovative projects of young researchers (Oral reports) will be held.
All authors who spoke at the section are awarded with commemorative certificates, and those who took 1-3 places – with the corresponding diplomas.
Conference language – Uzbek, Russian, English
All of the above documents must be sent electronically to the email address: email@example.com
Deadline for registration of a participant and a package of documents
March 10, 2021.
The conference program will be sent by e-mail after registration of the participant.
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE ON THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE – https://www.syn2021.org
We highly appreciate your interest and joint contribution to the organization of the conference!
We are always glad and welcome you, open for innovative, joint and professional projects and new ideas or wishes on your part!
If you have any questions, you can contact the manager or the organizers of the conference on the following contacts,
Yakubova Markhamat Mirakramovna – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Nervous Diseases with a course of medical psychology and psychotherapy of TMA, head of the school for young neurologists, executive secretary
Cell phone: + 998-973441022, + 998-946038469
Akbarkhodjaeva Ziyoda Abdulkhaevna – PhD, Assistant of the Department of Nervous Diseases with the course of medical psychology and psychotherapy of Tashkent Medical Academy
Cell phone.: +99890 186 03 06